Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome Message


My name is Monica Nielsen. I live, work and play in Central Florida, within steps of Walt Disney World.  It is a great life!

Admittedly I am not very good at all this “Techie” stuff, but I sure love to try! I think this makes me more qualified to try out new stuff and let anyone who reads this blog, know what my experience has been.

 I am the average user that companies try to get their products in the hands of. Every time I see something new in the tech I try to figure out how I can use it to make my life easier. If products are too complicated, I will let you know. If I am having a great time with something, I will certainly let you know. 

I have been described as a fireball of information! When I have a passion about sometime I want to let the whole world know it. That is why I started this blog. I want to write about anything and everything new, fun, practical, or silly that has to do with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment